- Because Post Op Panty is a post surgical undergarment we cannot offer refunds, only exchanges. If you want to exchange for a different size you may do so within 30 days from purchase but only if product is unworn/unused.
- If you need to exchange for a different size we suggest that you:
- Return the unworn/unused product via a carrier (eg. UPS/FedEx) that can track your return.
- Insure the parcel for the full value (seller is not responsible for packages lost in transit from you to us).
- You must pay all return freight charges (see section 4 below for additional information)
- If product suffers from a manufacturers defect, return it (see section 2 above) within ONE YEAR from date of purchase (include a copy of your invoice/receipt) and seller will, at our option, REPAIR, REPLACE (same or like product shipping in the US only) or issue you a REFUND. Seller covers all parts of its product with the exception of any damage due to accident, misuse or abuse.
an exchange be necessary, please contact [email protected] to request an Exchange Form.
Sales Tax Policy
According to current laws, seller must collect,
report and pay sales tax on all sales in Texas. Sales tax is calculated based
on the Travis County Sales Tax Rate.
We ship to the continental US, Hawaii,
Alaska and Puerto Rico using FedEx and USPS. Services offered are FedEx Ground,
Standard Overnight, 2-Day Air and USPS Priority Mail. All shipping and handling
charges are the responsibility of the customer.
you place an order we will offer shipping rates based on the shipping
options you choose.
- Orders placed by 10:30am CST will be shipped the same
day. Orders placed after 10:30am CST, or on weekends or holidays, will be
processed the following business day. Seller is not responsible for
delays caused by FedEx or USPS.
Credit/Debit Card Policies
Seller reserves the right to not ship to an
address or ship to name that is different from the credit/debit card bill to
name and address.
If you wish to ship your purchase to another name or another address that is not the same as what is on your credit/debit card billing statement, you must first register that address with your credit card's issuing bank.
In such an event that the ship to address is different than the bill to address, we will check with your credit/debit card company to validate it. If your credit/debit card company cannot validate the ship to address, we reserve the right to not process your order. This is for your protection as well as that of the Post Op Panty.
Online Technical Support
If you are experiencing technical difficulties or if you have problems completing your online purchase please e-mail [email protected]